Monday, July 26, 2010

littlebit is sick again






I have heard that our "littlebit" is sick again. he was ill about 3 weeks ago. This worries me. I will feel a lot better when he is home with me. In speaking with the doctor when I made appointments I know that the medication the children are on is insufficient. they only medicate once a day. this can make the virus drug resistant. "

littlebit" is so tiny, the other kids are more of a healthy size and seem better able to fight off the bugs. "allboy" was sick when we were there, and he and "littlebit" were in the infirmary. Allboy recovered sooner than littlebit. and now littlebit is sick again. it hurts my heart that he is sick without his Mama there to care for him. but he doesnt know the love of a Mama so he doesnt realize what he is missing. I hope he feels better soon. poor littlebit.  I hope that his disease will be able to be controlled when he gets here. I worry for him. I worry about him. at age 6 and wears size 3T.  that is too small. Allboy is 8 and wears an 8, freckles is 8 and wears an 8, glamgirl is 7 and wears a 5.  Glamgirl and littlebit have both been very sick before, hospitalised because of it.  They should all be home here in the month of August. and it coudldnt possibly be soon enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment